One Time Password is a powerful plugin that adds a single form to your WordPress website for login and signup users via OTP and Tow-factor authentication (2FA).
The simplicity and ease of login and signup will get your users faster and more engaged with the website than ever before.
To logging in, just by entering a phone number or email address and sending password the user will be logged in, or first, create a new account for it if it hasn't signup before.
What is OTP?
A one-time password is a generated code that is valid for only one login session or transaction. It is also known as one-time pin or dynamic password. For more information please read the Wikipedia article.
- No more password saving for users
- Single Login/Signup form
- Responsive and Cross Browser
- Light and Dark Themes
- Material Design
- Custom Colors
- Retina Ready
- No Coding Required
- Enable only SMS Login or only Email Login or both
- Custom redirect after Signup, Login or Logout
- Display login form In-Page or Modal box
- Right to left (RTL) support
- More security for users and your site
- Free Updates
- And supporting more than 180 popular SMS gateways
- WP REST API
- All WordPress Themes
- Your site's old registered users
- Easy Digital Downloads
- WP SMS
- Easy WP SMTP
- WP Multilang
- Bootstrap 4.x
- Latest, stable releases of all major browsers and platforms (Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS, Windows Phone):
- You can translate One Time Password easily to any language
1.0.4 - 23 Oct, 2019
- Security improvement
1.0.3 - 15 Oct, 2019
- Added full RTL support
- Updated translations
- Fully tested with WordPress 5.2.4
1.0.2 - 10 Oct, 2019
- Reduced JS/CSS assets size
- Isolated all styles to prevent any conflicts
1.0.1 - 09 Oct, 2019
- Dark theme
- Custom color
- Modal view
1.0.0 - 08 Oct, 2019
- Birth of the One Time Password ?